If you are someone who cannot start their day without having their first cup of coffee, this article is for you. We scan the efficiency and versatile features of the Ninja Coffee Bar in this article to give you a good overall understanding of this brewer. It is no rocket science to set up this coffee bar, especially because it comes with a manual guidebook as well as Instrumental Manual. However, you need to understand the instructions carefully before you set it up or else you could confuse a couple of things in it. Relax and go through this guide as we share with you the salient features of the Ninja Coffee Bar, along with its functions.
Important Features Of Ninja Coffee Bar
Ninja Coffee Bar allows you to brew coffee at ease. So let’s get started with understanding its salient features:
1. The Carafe/ Flask: This coffee bar comes with a flask that can contain as much as 10 cups of coffee in it. The handles in the carafe/flask help you have a good grip when you are handling it.
2. The Glass Carafe: The glass carafe is different from a thermal carafe, in the sense that the glass carafe can burn your tongue if taken in haste. It comes with a temperature warming plate to keep the temperature of the coffee to a certain level, working up for up to two hours.
3. The Thermal Carafe: The thermal carafe is made of stainless steel, which is protected by double wall. The fact that it is thermal makes it vacuum sealed storing your hot coffee as it is, for up to two hours. This is excellent for those coffee lovers who do not like their coffee lukewarm.
4. The Water Reservoir: The water reservoir that comes with this coffee bar is detachable so you can fill up the reservoir without opening the entire setup. The Auto-iQ function in the reservoir allows you to fill up the reservoir to help you make fresh coffee. The reservoir also becomes useful when you are descaling the brewer.
5. The Smart Scoop: Beside the unit, towards the side, is a cosy storage corner made for Smart Scoop. This storage helps you to give you the accurate measurement of how much coffee you will need every time you brew, so you don’t have to waste your time guessing how much coffee will be sufficient for one cup or so.
Here’s how to use the smart scoop:
- Take a good grip of the smart scoop and take a measurement carefully.
- Each side has one scoop, so you can either use the carafe or a single-serve cup depending on how much coffee you want.
- Use the markings on the Smart Scoop depending on your preference for coffee.
5. The Auto-iQ: The Auto-iQ feature chooses the right amount of water you need for the size of your coffee and the type of brew you choose.
6. Delay Brew: There are three display buttons on the top of the brewer that will help you in deciding the options for brewing. One of them is Delay Brew. You could schedule when you want to drink your coffee. And the Ninja Coffee bar will make sure to automatically make your coffee at the set time.
Here’s how you can use this feature:
- Locate the digital clock on the top of the machine.
- Now set the time at which you want the machine to brew you fresh coffee with the buttons given on the side of it.
- Now choose your brew type and the size of brew and your preferences will be set with the assigned time.
7. The In-Built Frother: Froth in coffee is like icing on a cake. The froth whisk inside the brewer creates the froth for your coffee whenever you brew a cup of it. Take the amount of coffee that you want to whisk in the Frother. You can press the button on the top for as many seconds as you want the milk to froth until it is whisked thoroughly.
That is about it! Now that you know the salient features of the Ninja Coffee Bar, go ahead and make for yourself a lip-smacking cup of coffee right away, with all that froth and without wasting milk as you can measure exactly how much coffee you want to have with this machine. These features make the Ninja Coffee Bar worth every penny you spend on it.